FuueeGoo & AaGuuaa

FuueeGoo & AaGuuaa
Una bella imagen de Mara Cárdenas

martes, 3 de noviembre de 2009

тħe łøνe ıи тħe мøяиıиg



Ëšтá eš υиα ¢αи¢ıóи qυe α¢αвó đe ıиνeитαя ħøч qυe ešтá ¢ħıđα:


I don´t wanna be

a good girl,

I can see that,

you can get it.



I don´t wanna be

the most popular girl

in this world

because you are...


Chorus:


The happy ending

in my life,

the sunshine

in my cloud,

the sugar

in my cofee,

the love

in my morning.


Everyday,

someboy,

want... to change me!


I don´t care

but

I think

you love me

like you see me...now!



Chorus



Gime more time

to think the future

You should wait

and free your mind.


You should,

I should,

think

the things about...


Chorus


It´s wrong

It´s right

The life

can be so bright!


Chorus (x2)


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Datos personales

Mi foto
šøч мegα šøñαđøяα,łıвeяαłıšтα,ıи¢яeíвłe,łø¢α,øρøятυиα,мágı¢α,ıитełıgeитe,ıмρυłšıνα,вıρøłαя,đełı¢αđα,ešтυđıøšα,¢αšı fełız,eт¢.υи ¢αšø мυч яαяø šøч úиı¢α eи мı ešρe¢ıe!!!

FaaNS